Austin was fun, crazy, has the friendliest people on earth and the best mouth-watering BBQ!
Not to be missed while in Austin, Texas:
- A night out at the best Honky Donk, The Broken Spoke for country western bands and dance halls
- A drive out to the home of Salt Lick – in Texas hill Country to try some famous Brisket!
- Drinks and food at Rainey St, especially Craft Pride – who bring the best of what Texas has to offer!
- Congress Ave Bridge which crosses the Colorado River
- Window shopping at Soco area and trying on some cow-boots!
- Night out on 6th Street!
- Try some Tex Mex
- Attempt to try as many of the food trucks as possible!